DNS-Layer security for your business.
Umbrella reduces the number of infections and alerts you see from other security products by stopping threats at the earliest point. With no hardware to install or software to manually update, ongoing management is simple.
- Filter Web Content by Domain or category
- Create custom block/allow lists of URLs
- Block domains with malware, phishing, botnets or other high risk items
Umbrella now easily supports policies by network, device and user.
With the Umbrella Security Advantage package, companies can now improve visibility of your work-at-home (WAH) client machines, which had previously been a blind spot to IT security.
- Umbrella provides visibility into sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud services in use across the enterprise
- Threat intelligence is provided by Cisco Talos
- Speeds up incident response with the Umbrella Investigate console
Logs can be sent to either a Cisco managed or customer managed AWS S3 bucket.
- Block bad domains linked to phishing, malware, botnets, etc.
- Prevent malware and phishing attempts from malicious websites
- Prevent web and non-web callbacks from compromised systems
- Proxy and decrypt risky domains for deeper inspection of URLs and files
- Enable Web filtering by category
- Pinpoint compromised systems using real-time security and activity reports
- Discover and block shadow IT with the App Discovery report
- Protect mobile and roaming users who are off-network
- Windows, MacOS, iOS, Chrome OS and Android devices