SAN Storage Solutions, San Francisco Bay Area
Historically, datacenters first relied upon Directly Attached Storage (DAS) with disks dedicated to hosts. Network Attached Storage (NAS) addressed the inflexibility of DAS and allowed multiple hosts to share storage. However, NAS use the LAN to connect hosts to storage which can introduce performance limitations. Storage Area Networks (SAN) are dedicated to providing dedicated high performance block storage access to hosts and enable advanced technologies like replication and snapshots.
NetApp storage systems offer IT efficiency, business agility, high availability, and simplified data management. We don’t just sell NetApp equipment. Our engineers have years of experience installing, configuring, optimizing, and supporting NetApp storage systems to ensure efficient operation and optimal performance.
Featuring the FAS2200 Series
The NetApp FAS2200 provides midsized businesses with powerful, affordable, and flexible data storage offering unified storage and industry leading features:
- Block and file services
- Integrate with Windows and VMware to simplify management.
- Virtual Storage Tiering accelerates application performance.
- Accelerate application performance with Flash Accel Server cache and Flash Pool Intelligent Caching.
- Automatic data migration between SSD and HDD increases efficiency.
- Cluster ready and scalable to 552TB.
EMC offers high performance unified storage offering efficiency, simplicity, protection and compliance. We install, configure, and support EMC storage systems.
Featuring the VNX Series
The EMC VNX series offers customers:
- Single platform for file and block services.
- Optimization for virtualization with VMware and Hyper-V integration.
- Automated data tiering between flash and spinning disks.
- Highest levels of application availability and data protection.
Built on an advanced peer storage architecture, the Equallogic simplifies deployment and administration. All Equallogic products include a comprehensive software portfolio without additional licensing fees and can be easily mixed and matched to meet evolving needs.
Featuring the PS4100E
The PS4100E brings datacenter class features to small and midsized businesses. Choose the storage solution that best fits your needs with:
- Dual controllers for built-in redundancy.
- Two GbE ports per controller.
- Support for 12 or 24 hot-swappable drives.
- Up to 36TB of capacity.
- Snapshot, replication, and application integration.
Why Choose Forte?
For over 28 years, Forte has managed the storage needs for businesses throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We’ve deployed DAS, NAS, and SAN configurations for small and medium sized companies including complex VMware clusters. We don’t just sell industry leading storage systems, we install, configure, optimize, upgrade, and support them.
Call or email us to speak with an experienced storage engineer!
Storage Solutions for San Francisco Bay Area Businesses
We provide remote and on site storage engineering throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area region, including:
- Berkeley, Emeryville
- Oakland, Alameda
- San Leandro
- Walnut Creek
- Concord, Martinez
- Richmond, Hercules
- Dublin, San Ramon
- San Francisco
- South San Francisco
- San Mateo
- Foster City
- Redwood City
- San Bruno
- San Rafael
- Santa Rosa
- San Jose
- Silicon Valley
- Santa Clara
- Fremont, Milpitas
- Palo Alto
- Menlo Park
- Mountain View
- Santa Cruz