What are managed networks?
Managed network services enable organizations to:
- Reduce the cost of managing network resources.
- Free up IT teams to work on other strategic priorities.
- Ensure the network has the latest technologies and equipment.
- Eliminate capital expense, relying instead on a predictable fixed monthly expense for network management.
- Tap into the expertise and experience of top-notch network professionals.
- Minimize downtime with Service-Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Simplify compliance and ensure security by entrusting management of network resources to a third-party team of experts.
This is a great solution to help overtaxed IT teams to off-load the purchase, management and maintenance of switching, wifi and Firewalls.
LMJ can help your IT team refocus on strategic initiatives rather than the day-to-day management and monitoring of your network infrastructure. For a flat, monthly fee per device, LMJ’s Network Operations Center will monitor and respond to requested changes and demands by internal requirements and external vendor partners.
LMJ provides the hardware and works with your IT team on the infrastructure uplift project and then takes on the ongoing maintenance. Defective hardware is replaced at no cost and reconfigured to get you back up and running quickly.
Want to move off your MPLS? This is a great option to bring in new hardware and features, while saving money by moving to standard redundant ISP links.
Multi-branch management becomes a breeze and allows your team to regain something hard to come by. Time.
Call 510-525-3000 or email us to learn more.