San Francisco Bay Area VoIP Unified Communications
Leverage a single solution to enable your staff, customers, suppliers, and partners to communicate quickly and easily. Connect teams and information to facilitate effective collaboration. With Unified Communications, your organization can:
- Connect employees, partners, and customers with the information and expertise they need.
- Make mobile devices extensions of the corporate network so workers can be productive anywhere
- Share video on any device as easily as making a phone call
- Enable team interactions through virtual workgroups
- Integrate collaboration into applications and business processes
Cisco Business Edition 6000
Combining the proven Cisco CallManager technology and Cisco C-Series Server, the Cisco Business Edition 6000 provides unified communication and advanced collaboration services for up to 1000 users, 50 sites, 1,200-2,500 devices, and 100 concurrent call center agents.
- Boost productivity with a unified system that supports any device, any location, any time.
- Reduce complexity and cost with a single platform to manage from easy to use provisioning and administration tools.
- Customize the collaboration experience now and adapt to growth as needed.
- Full featured redundancy for core functions over a WAN or LAN infrastructure.
These applications are offered to deliver core unified communications services:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager is the call processing engine, extending voice and video features to IP phones, Telepresence endpoints, gateways, and medi processing devices.
- Cisco Jabber offers secure and rich collaboration anywhere from virtually any device.
- Cisco Unit Connection integrates voice messaging and voice recognition functions to provide global access to calls and messages.
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning simplifies initial deployments, adds, moves, changes, and deletions from an intuitive user interface.
- Cisco Enterprise Licensing Manager (ELM) provides a comprehensive view of compliance and management of product licensing.
In addition to the core applications, the following collaboration enhancements can be added:
- Cisco Telepresence Video Communication Server (VCS) provides advanced video integration. When used with the Cisco TelePresence VCS Expressway product, remote user and B2B video calls are supported.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express supports up to 100 call center agents and automated call distribution (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR), computer telephony integration (CTI) and agent and desktop services.
- Cisco Unified Attendant Console provides console operators with the tools to quickly process calls to individuals across the organization.
- Cisco WebEx Web Conferencing offers cloud based collaboration from any computer or mobile devices.
- Cisco Emergency Responder helps assure that emergency calls are routed properly and present the user’s location.
- Cisco Paging Server offers paging capabilities for all users.
Cisco CallManager Express and UC500
We have extensive experience installing, configuring, and supporting the Cisco Unified CallManager Express (CUCME) and UC500 series Smart Business Communication Systems voice platforms. Call or email us to learn more about support for these systems or upgrade opportunities to the Cisco Business Edition 6000.
Cloud- Based Unified Communications from Star2Star
We have partnered with Star2Star, an award-winning cloud-based unified communication solution that unifies voice, video, mobile, and fax into a single, easy to use system. The Star2Star system is a complete, end to end solution that overcomes the reliability and quality limitations of other technologies and offers 99.999% reliability.
Why Choose Forte?
We have served businesses throughout the San Francisco Bay Area for more than 28 years. Our demonstrated ability to deliver unified communications solutions is one reason we were selected to serve on the Cisco Small and Medium Business Advisory Board to advise Cisco on the development of products and solutions.
Call or email us to speak immediately with an experienced collaboration engineer!
Unified Communications for San Francisco Bay Area Companies
We provide remote and on site unified communications engineering throughout the greater San Francisco region, including:
- Berkeley, Emeryville
- Oakland, Alameda
- San Leandro
- Walnut Creek
- Concord, Martinez
- Richmond, Hercules
- Dublin, San Ramon
- San Francisco
- South San Francisco
- San Mateo
- Foster City
- Redwood City
- San Bruno
- San Rafael
- Santa Rosa
- San Jose
- Silicon Valley
- Santa Clara
- Fremont, Milpitas
- Palo Alto
- Menlo Park
- Mountain View
- Santa Cruz