San Francisco Bay Area Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is a cloud ready information platform to unlock, protect, and leverage the power of data across any device from the datacenter, private cloud, or public cloud. Mission critical capabilities are built in and enable breakthrough insights with familiar analytical tools and Big Data solutions.
Mission Critical Performance
SQL Server AlwaysOn reduces planned and unplanned downtime with integrated high availability and disaster recovery. Deliver maximum application availability and data protection with active, multiple secondaries and rapid recovery applications. Count on a trusted platform that delivers industry leading real world performance.
Empower users with rapid data exploration and visualization with Power View, a richly interactive browser based experience. Access and mash-up data from virtually any source, create compelling reports, and share insights with Power Pivot for Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
Cloud on Demand
Scale as needed with flexible hybrid deployment options from server to cloud, private or public. Provide new data access with Windows Azure SQL Database Sync that provides two way data synchronization between databases across datacenter and cloud.
SQL Server Editions
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is available in a variety of editions to meet any database need:
- Enterprise Edition for mission critical applications and large scale data warehousing.
- Business Intelligence Edition for premium corporate and self-service BI.
- Standard Edition for basic database, reporting, and analytics.
- Express Edition is a free edition ideal for developing and powering small applications.
- Web Edition to support internet-facing workloads.
- Compact Edition is a free, embedded database for websites and desktop applications.
Our engineering staff has over a decade of experience installing, supporting, optimizing and developing applications for SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, and SQL Server 2008 R2. We can assist with performance optimization, custom application development, reporting, and upgrading of your SQL databases and applications.
Custom Application Development
SQL Server is the foundation of every business application. We leverage SQL in the following ways:
- Model your business data in the database schema, and craft data-integrity rules and relationships. This protects your information asset, and constructs an organized repository for storage and query – resulting in action and knowledge for your enterprise.
- Build core logic into the Stored Procedure layer. SQL Server runs the logic consistently and at high performance. On-demand, or scheduled jobs. This centralizes your operational processes furthering standardization, accountability and visibility
- Access the SQL Database from every device – the web browser on your desktop and mobile device, Excel on your desktop, scanners, rich desktop applications, and native mobile applications. Stay informed and productive – wherever you work.
- Optimize and tier – SQL tools enable us to find bottlenecks, storage bloat, and more. We craft ETLs via SSIS in order to deliver to (and consume from) all tiers: reporting, inquiry, off-line devices, partner exchanges, etc.
Maturity is possibly the defining aspect of SQL Server, as well as Forte’s consultative approach. Microsoft has evolved the SQL platform to meet the changing needs and demands of the enterprise. Forte guides its customers to successful implementations of their vision of operational excellence. We come to understand your operational model, share in the vision for the application that will improve accuracy and productivity, and plan the project to deliver on the vision.
Why Choose Forte?
We have developed full scale, mission critical SQL database applications in addition to tuning and extending existing applications. Our deeply experienced database engineers know what it takes to determine requirements, design a solution, and manage the implementation, testing, go live, and support of business critical applications.
Call or email us to speak with a database expert!
SQL Server Solutions for San Francisco Bay Area Businesses
We provide remote and on site SQL Server support throughout the greater San Francsico Bay Area region including:
- Berkeley, Emeryville
- Oakland, Alameda
- San Leandro
- Walnut Creek
- Concord, Martinez
- Richmond, Hercules
- Dublin, San Ramon
- San Francisco
- South San Francisco
- San Mateo
- Foster City
- Redwood City
- San Bruno
- San Rafael
- Santa Rosa
- San Jose
- Silicon Valley
- Santa Clara
- Fremont, Milpitas
- Palo Alto
- Menlo Park
- Mountain View
- Santa Cruz